Sweet Love Surrender. Be You.

Sweet Love Surrender. Be You.



Seek and you will find :)

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How does love serve me?

I have written about purpose. I have thought about purpose. I asked myself what role does love play my life? What is the purpose of keeping love around? How does love serve me? What is it about love that I love some much? I believe, I know, that feeling love allows me to open and grow. I see this in how my daughter responds to love and how I in return am impacted by her sharing her love with me. Love, when exchanged or shared is fueled and becomes bigger and stronger in the hearts of those involved and in the whole world. I believe that anything shared is shared with the world. If food is shared, that act of abundance and consideration is then shared with those involved and possible those who happen to notice. Then that experience is carried on in those inspired individuals and the abundance and caring continues on. The same goes for littering and preserving, gardening and shopping, buying and building...and on and on. What I share with my daughter today, in thoughts, words or actions, she will share with others in her life, and her children will share what they observe in her. What I share with myself I share with the world. If I allow a news station or website to share a scary or uplifting story with me, my emotional response to that story will carry on in my conversations and interactions. If I share with myself the thought that I am beautiful I will feel good and that will make others feel beautiful or inspired just by being around me. There is always a shared impact when it comes the the things we take in and experience. I am grateful for all of the love that has ever been given to me or to anyone else in the world...keep it coming and going! Newton has laws of Motion, and God has laws of EMOTION :)

1 comment:

  1. Girl...you are so deep that I need a shovel to dig what you's is saying!!
    I love you mucho and I pray for all the desires of your heart to come to pass.

    PEACE

    ReplyDelete